…I can’t believe I lost my crazy FFVII file
I seriously spent days and days killing movers to grow five knights of the round to max Barret’s final weapon
Those were some intense times
I went to go look at my Final Fantasy XII file and I am extremely close to being done with it on an absolute level:
- I’ve completed every hunt but two
- I’m only missing a few monsters in the beastiary
- I’ve completed everyone’s skill board
- I have more money than I even know what to do with
- I’ve already defeated the Hell Wyrm, all that’s left is that other marathon dragon at the pharos
- The only thing I don’t have is the zodiac spear
Last night I made this kind of crappy bracelet as part of a tribute out of seed beads and silver wire. (It’s pretty uneven and such since it was my first time making something like this…and I couldn’t take a clear picture because I was using the camera with my left hand (it’s hard to take this off and put it back on.))
I think I might make a helmet charm since I’ve got like nine million beads left and hella wire…
I woke up at six in the morning to be sure I had a nice, big, round breakfast.
We’ve got to take one of the cats to the vet very early, so it had to be done.